What is the difference between disposal batteries and rechargeable batteries? Let us take a quick look at a few pros and cons about each kind.
As we begin the slow and unusual process of re-opening our offices. We want to assure you that we will be taking every precaution to keep everybody safe. Because of this we will not be seeing patients when Colorado Ear Nose and Throat Group is in the office. We will be working around their hours. We are continuing our drive-up hours listed on the other side. We are happy to accommodate you if you need a drive-up service at a time that isn’t listed. The most unfortunate part is, due to this we will be discontinuing our infamous open houses. But please be on the lookout for some other events that we CAN do.
• Temperatures will be taken prior to entering the room with a no-touch thermometer. If a fever is present, we will not be allowed to work with a patient and cannot return for a minimum of two weeks.
• Currently, we are seeing patients for service/repair issues and to replace hearing instruments that are no longer functioning to the satisfaction of the patient.
• We will be seeing new patients who require hearing aids, and would be happy to discuss the new Medicare supplemental program’s hearing aid benefits with you over the phone or through a Zoom computer chat if necessary, or in-office with the required (outlined below) protective gear.
• While seeing patients, we will be wearing face masks, and will be requiring patients to wear one as well (which we can provide). We understand that this can be a problem for patients that rely on lip reading, and we will do what we can to accommodate.
• While performing testing and wax removal, we will be wearing surgical gloves and face shield as well.
• Keep in mind that we can now do remote programming with most newer hearing aids that connect directly to telephones (some smartphone skills are required).
Audiology Services wants to thank you for your understanding and support throughout this pandemic and hope you all remain safe.
Mandi & Larry Solat
Office: 303-462-4900 | Text: 303-912-6150
The first step is a comprehensive hearing evaluation to determine your current hearing abilities.
We'll help you select the best hearing aids for you and fine-tune them using Real Ear Measurements.
Mandi & Larry provide ongoing support to ensure your hearing aids are working their best for you.